More and more men are worrying about their state of health. In the current market there are many nutritional supplements and vitamins that can help in this purpose, but nothing better than a healthy and varied diet. Consuming a diet rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids positively influences different aspects of health, such as the circulatory system, the immune system and reproductive health male extra.
In this article, you will be able to know the range of natural possibilities for your health. Always remember to consult the opinion of a specialist before introducing any change in your diet.
They are obtained through food and stimulate the construction of proteins, which are essential for the organism. Among the foods that contain amino acids we can find salmon, eggs, chicken, veal and blue fish, among others.
For men, the essential amino acids are the following:
Glutamine: it benefits the memory, the humor and the muscular tissues.
Taurine: benefits the heart and circulatory system, energizes the body, helps absorb vitamins and reduces fat.
Tyrosine: Stimulates metabolism, burns fat and improves mood.
Arginine: Improves the circulation of blood towards the penis, so it acts as a natural Viagra. In addition, increases muscle mass.
Iodine: Stimulates metabolism and controls thyroid problems. It is found in salt, fish and seafood.
Magnesium: Benefits the respiratory tract, heart and nervous system. It is found in spinach, banana and rice.
Chromium: Controls blood sugar, prevents heart disease, controls hypertension and gives a feeling of fullness. It can be found in brewer’s yeast, dairy, processed meats, coffee and broccoli.
The best way to consume vitamins is through food, so a healthy and varied diet will give you a better result. However, it is necessary to recognize that sometimes the body needs the help of vitamin supplements, because factors such as stress consume a greater amount of vitamins.
To know which vitamin supplements to consume or in what quantity, you should take into account that the doses available in the market are designed according to a daily diet of 2000 calories. Therefore, it is advisable that you consult a specialist first.
The vitamins most beneficial to the body are vitamin A and B-carotene, C, D, E and K.
- It contains antioxidants, so it helps in the prevention of cancer.
- They protect the cardiac health.
- Protects the skin
- Stimulates sex hormones
- It can be found in the carrot.
Vitamins of the B complex:
- They favor liver health.
- They help control hangovers.
- Give energy.
- They regenerate the tissues.
- Improve circulation.
- They help in the development of cognitive activities.
- They help the brain.
- They can be found in dairy, green vegetables, eggs, chickpeas, watermelon, strawberries, etc.
- Strengthens the immune system
- It contains antioxidants.
- Reduces allergies
- It promotes healing.
- It helps the blood vessels.
- It favors the joints.
- It can be found in citrus fruits, spinach and cabbage, among others.
- Fix the calcium in the bones.
- Prevents cavities
- The best way to obtain it is through exposure to sunlight. In any case, fortified foods usually include it, an example is yogurt.
- Regenerates the tissues.
- Prevents cell destruction
- It is found in green leafy vegetables, wheat, brewer’s yeast, egg yolk, etc.