The success of Instagram and the followers and comments there is no stopping it. Instagram is a social network that allows users to share and upload short photos and videos within their community and through social networks. It has an application for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android and Windows Phone and a PC version. To earn a space in the Instagram community, it is not necessary to be a celebrity or know any kind of bizarre trick. You can increase your number of followers making it worthwhile to follow you, increasing your visibility and using some proven strategies that will make the followers arrive or you can buy instagram comments.
Publish good and attractive content
# 1 Share unique, interesting and quality photos
While it seems like obvious advice, one of the best ways to get followers on Instagram is to make and share quality photos. Instagram is full of “walk around the house” photos, so be different with well-made photos. Follow these tips to get better photos and get more attention:
- Try to take pictures that have some relationship with your target audience: If your audience can empathize with the images you make and share, they will be more likely to follow you
- A good photo does not have to be professional or perfect: In fact, what you pursue is to humanize your photos, since some imperfections help to highlight more
- Limit the number of selfies: Everyone likes to take a selfie (portrait) from time to time, but do not let these photos dominate your photo profile , since most followers will not want to see you, but your photos
- Take advantage of your gift: The exception is, although it hurts to admit that if you are an attractive person you can get many followers if you publish photos of you (even then do not let them be the bulk of your content)
# 2 Take advantage of “storytelling” with a “collage”
Create a better story by combining several photos into one. There are special programs that allow you to create collages and get as a result a more striking photo that can help you get more followers. Some advices:
- Use a photo editing application or one designed specifically to join photos such as Pic Stitch, InstaCollage or InstaPicFrame
- It is not enough to join a few photos, since the goal is to use photos that are connected to each other so they can tell a story
# 3 Use the filters wisely
Instagram is what it are today thanks, in part, to a series of filters to “improve” the photos (in fact, after it did, many great ones have gone behind). These filters adjust the color of the photos, which makes them look “better” or more “real”. Instagram offers a wide variety of filters, so make sure the filter really improves the photo before you use it and uses the most popular ones:
Avoid using the same filters again and again; otherwise your images will start to look the same. If the picture is perfect and you do not need a filter, you can use the popular hashtag #nofilter.
# 4 Put titles to all the photos
A good title can turn a photo of the pile into an incredible one. The titles help to capture the attention of the viewer and if you make them laugh or smile, you will gain more followers. The titles with jokes are very popular.
# 5 includes different types of photos
Look at your home page and scroll through the thumbnails of your photos. Are they all the same? Users will be less likely to follow a page that publishes the same thing over and over again. Good pages with many followers provide a variety of photos to look at. If you usually make the same photos, consider other types of images:
- A long etc
# 6 Use the video option
The latest news from Instagram on the possibility of sharing videos. It allows you to import videos from the phone gallery to the application, cutting the desired part, and not just recording them directly. The format of the video is square and can fill your profile with movement, giving it a new look.
# 7 Use apps to control editing
While you can make some minor editions on Instagram, there is a wide variety of applications, both for iOS and Android, which will take your images to another level. Use these applications to light, darken, cut, and add text, effects and much more.
# 8 Choose the right time to post
Instagram is an extremely popular service and your followers will most likely update their homepages constantly. If you want the most people to see your photos, you will have to publish them at the right time. If you publish in the hours with the highest number of people, you are more likely to be seen and get followers compared to other times.
- The best time of the day is in the morning and after the workday
- The most popular hour and day of the week is Wednesday between 5 and 6 in the afternoon
- From 2 to 3 in the afternoon is another peak hour on Instagram
# 9 Post a constant stream of photos
The goal is to update your account every day to avoid losing followers. Often the followers leave because of one or two errors, either by publishing too much or not doing enough. People who surf regularly stop following those boring or inactive accounts, so a good rule of thumb is to make sure you update yours at least once a day with entertaining content so as not to lose the followers you have. Do not upload all your photos at once. If you have many images that you want to share, publish them in separate days and times
It is also common for people to stop following users who post too much. If you follow thousands of people, your notifications may be constantly updated, but people who only follow a few hundred on Instagram may be inundated with your posts, which may bother them.
# 10 Follow similar accounts
Instagram is a community and if you actively participate in it, you will see that you will have more and more followers. This means that you will have to do more than upload photos. Find people who post photos that you like and follow their accounts. This way you will see your most recent photos on your homepage. In my case, to give an example, I think Frenchiemania’s Instagram profile is interesting, not only because I love French bulldog, but because I have 2 at home.